ELIGIBILITY OF MEMBERSHIP
A doctor with a postgraduate qualification in ophthalmology, registered with the state medical council, and
- Having done fellowship in strabismus & pediatric ophthalmology.
- Or trained for six months in strabismus & pediatric ophthalmology in a govt./ private institution or
- Worked as special interest in strabismus or pediatric ophthalmology and published/ presented two papers
- Medical practitioners holding allopathy qualification.
- Qualified and certified orthoptist / optometrist.
- A non-medical scientist or research scholar engaged in strabismus & pediatric ophthalmology.
MEMBERSHIP ENROLMENT FEES
Payment Details: (Online Payment through NEFT / IMPS / DD )
'Demand Draft/ at par Cheque' for the Membership Fee must be issued in the name
of "Strabismological Society of India" payable at Delhi.
Name: Strabismological Society of India
Bank Name: Canara Bank
Branch: M A Medical College, New Delhi
Account Number: 90682010116834
IFSC Code: CNRB0019068
A Print out of the NEFT transaction may be shared along with the application submitted to the secretary.
Download Membership Form